WHAT DO WE ASK FOR?
Residence hall schedule
The residence hall opens at 7:30 a.m. and it closes at 23:00 p.m. every night.
Each resident receives a room magnetic card or a room key. In the event of loss or damage, she must pay 15 € for the replacement. If she leaves the building, the room magnetic card or the room key should be left at the reception desk.
- After 23:00 p.m., it is completely forbidden to make noise
- They cannot go to other student rooms.
- Following the current rules, for their own security, neither smoking nor burning candles and incense is allowed in the rooms or any other place inside the Residence Hall. All rooms count on fire detectors, which will automatically sound an alarm if some smoke is detected.
- The entry and intake of any illegal substance, together with alcoholic beverages is forbidden in the Residence Hall.
- The right to expulsion is reserved for those students whose behaviour or misuse of facilities makes coexistence difficult.